Thursday, May 4, 2017

Day 2 Cont....

Good evening everyone! 

Actually worked out today with an exercise DVD... that's right, I still use them.
Completed a yoga one from Biggest Loser Jillian Michaels  Beginners Shed.
Can find it at Walmart. It stretched my body and know there will be some hurt tomorrow. Always try to remember to stretch really good afterwards and heard eating an orange helps with the soreness, so eat two.

Dinner was leftover chicken from last night, mixed bell peppers and green beans. 
Snack a fiber one cookie to crush my chocolate craving.

With that done, the hardest part coming is the weekend. 
With plans of being out all day with the kids for free comic book day, a play to see Aladdin and birthday party the weekend will be my downfall and challenge.

I know for a fact I will not exercise, maybe some walking, taking the train into downtown. Besides that, will see how well I stay in control of my intake of junk food. The kids are now teenagers and are always hungry. Making some sandwiches will not hold them for long. Any ideas will be helpful.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone needs some kind of improvement. Please leave comments or suggestions and maybe we can both learn a thing or two together.

Off and On the Rails

These past two weeks have been very shameful. Have completely fallen off the rails. Since I have been sick with the flu this past few days ...