Thursday, May 4, 2017

Day 2 of the struggle

Day 2 of the struggle
Well, I did go walking for about 35 min before dinner. Not much exercise but a start. Have a gym membership to start using soon to help me do more than walking.

For last nights dinner, appetizer was cooked shrimp on slices of cucumber in an avocado sauce. had 4 of those before the salad and three more after dinner. 
 We had a large chicken salad
Baked chicken breast with spinach, spring mix, mini cucumbers, red and orange bell peppers and lemon juice as dressing.

AS FOR THIS MORNING........
I have already messed up with breakfast. Sister came over first thing today with food. Not just any food neither potatoes with egg tacos. I had only two of them and drank 24 oz of water, just for breakfast.

Lunch was Tuna and Egg sandwiches. Did use Avocado as the spread instead of mayo.
Use whole wheat toast. More water.

Majority of the time all I drink is water, the only other liquids I drink are when we are social drinking with friends and have to figure out how to cut the calories on them.... Have until next weekend to look into this.

The motivation to workout and eat better is very difficult for me. Maybe I am just lazy or need someone to join me and complete this task together?? Either way I am working on it, literally hour by hour.... Might do the protein shake for dinner?

Stay tune......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone needs some kind of improvement. Please leave comments or suggestions and maybe we can both learn a thing or two together.

Off and On the Rails

These past two weeks have been very shameful. Have completely fallen off the rails. Since I have been sick with the flu this past few days ...