Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Let me introduce myself

You can call me Sasha, a woman trying to change her lifestyle one day at a time. Have tried over and over again on losing weight and also getting healthier. Since I have already had a weak immune system since I was a child, hoping these daily blogs, comments and hard work improves that.
 
The hardest part is actually starting the process. I give props to all the women who are dedicated to lose the weight and make it to the gym every day. I, however and not one of those women. Struggle is the word to describe it. As many times as I have began to lose 10 pounds, over a weekend I gain it all back. "Discipline" is not one of my best qualities.  
Neither is determination, that fades off.

Can I find the time? Sure can, but instead have a craving for my greasy tacos or cheesecake. Struggle just like every other mother out there that has to start over again and again. So decided to start a blog of my progress and downfalls each step of the way. I will take some pictures, give you recipes and information on products I use each day. Believe it or not but this is my first public display on showing progress on anything I have ever done. If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to let me know. I will do my best to try any advice given. 

I will start off my using a Fitbit Charge 2  https://www.fitbit.com/home to keep track of steps per day. Or you can use any other tracking device. Since I do not walk that much in a day, starting goals are 6K steps per day, can always change the goals the more active I become. 
 
Water is a major thing to help with organs moving and wash you out so using the Hydrate Spark Water Bottle. This measures your water intake and glows when you haven't had a drink in a while. Can sync with the app on your phone. There is a month wait before you receive the product.
 
Also using the Aria Fitbit weight scale to track weight and body fat. You can find at Kohls, Best Buy or Fitbit stores https://www.fitbit.com/shop/aria
 
Here are my stats for today as the first day:
Height: 5 3
Weight: 196.9 lbs
Body Fat: 43%
Trying to reach 140 for my ideal weight.

 Since I have a weaker immune system than most people I know. Will use other products for vitamins. Chosen Ideal Lean protein shake mix and Vitamin D. This protein shake is made for us women. Since women over 35 lose more vitamin D each day, lets hope this helps maintain my daily intake. Also have GNC Women's Ultra Mega Vitamin packs. Taking all these pills will be a challenge itself for me. Bought these cause they were buy one box the other half off.

 

 With each blog I will add my daily meals and which exercises I do per day. 

 Breakfast
Water 16oz
Vitamins
 2 scrambles eggs with avocado wheat toast

Snack
 Almonds and half PB&J sandwich on wheat bread
Water 8oz

Lunch 
Protein Shake with water and fresh strawberries
Water  8oz

Dinner
Will post later

Last Note: Please join me as we make this journey down the rabbit hole and hope at the end of it we get to where we need to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone needs some kind of improvement. Please leave comments or suggestions and maybe we can both learn a thing or two together.

Off and On the Rails

These past two weeks have been very shameful. Have completely fallen off the rails. Since I have been sick with the flu this past few days ...