Sunday afternoon is here and I cannot deny that the weekend went to shit. I eat great BBQ and Mexican food while drinking vodkas and cranberry. As of exercise, the max of my steps were 3K each day, which is half my goal per day.
No self control as of yet. But everything goes back to somewhat normal today.
Had eggs and sausage for breakfast with lots of water. Body is dehydrated due to the drinking. Got carried away watching the Canelo and Chavez fight with family.
Plenty of work ahead of me, work on some kind of discipline to get fit.
Need to find motivation within myself. Even right now as I am still feeling last nights drinks, need to get up and maybe go out for a walk.
Salmon with veggies is on the menu tonight
Must stick to the plan and start all over again.
Cannot discourage myself for every tumble I make.
To be great one must fail, Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Everyone needs some kind of improvement. Please leave comments or suggestions and maybe we can both learn a thing or two together.